This week I spoke about getting yourself into a good mindset so that you can manage self distancing and the many hours within your home.
Here is a summary of the tips for extended home time.
- Plan your day
- Structure your time
- Make sure you have work,rest and play, every day
- Create space from others, you will need time alone, create that space.
- Connect by phone or online, face to face on line is a real connection, see it as social time.
- Focus on what you HAVE and what you CAN DO rather than exploring everything that you are missing.
- Keep the big picture in view -This is to save lives.
( You may need to paste this into your browser to get the podcast)